GPR 021: Job Study Intro | Presuppositions | Questions
May 30, 2018
Supplementary Reading: , .
1. Why do you think God went into such detail about Job’s character?
2. How does God portray Job as a father?
3. Why does God tell us how wealthy Job is?
4. In, why does Jesus answer the Rich Young Ruler’s
question with a question?
5. What is the significance of the question Jesus asks the Ruler?
6. What incorrect presupposition did the Ruler have that Jesus had to
7. In the passage, what errant presupposition did the
Disciples have in their opening question?
8. What was the Disciple’s theology of suffering based on their
9. How did Jesus correct their errant presupposition concerning the
purpose of pain and suffering?
Get your free copy of our JOb Reading guide http://www.growthproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Job-Six-Week-Reading-Guide-Growth-Project-Radio.pdf<<< Back to Growth Project Radio